Contact us directly at +46 (0)31-795 30 30 or email@example.com
PVC Heating Mat
PVC Heating Mat – Ultraflat
– Data Sheet
>> IHPs PVC heating mats are manufactured with “thick-film technology” enveloped into two foils of PVC welded together by a high frequency process.
The total thickness of the PVC mat is about 2mm and gives the product very good mechanical resistance and durability.
Our PVC heating mats can be used in many domestic and industrial applications.
The mats can also be equipped with a thermostat or other safety equipment.
- Uniform heat distribution
- Standard PVC black or green, other colors are available upon request.
- Suitable for use in humid environments and resistant to temporary immersions in water,IP67
- Cabling upon clients’ needs.
- Voltage supply 110/230/240V and low safety voltage 12/24/48V
- IP grade 67
- Temperature: Min: -10°C Max: +60°C (for short periods)
- Good resistance to UV rays.
- Tested in accordance to EN 60335-1 and EN50106