Contact us directly at +46 (0)31-795 30 30 or email@example.com
CMG Hydraulic Heater
CMG Hydraulic Heater with low density load for hydraulic oil groups
>> IHP CMG heater is designed to maintain temperatures in tanks of hydraulic oil or other materials, where a stable temperature of approximately 25°C is required.
Thanks to the large surface of the aluminum element, a low surface power is obtained ensuring a maximum surface temperature of maximum 60°C.
With this technique the risk of oil cracking can be avoided. In addition the element service life is extended significantly.
Typical Applications for CMG Hydraulic Heater
- Hydraulic oil baths
- IP66 protection against moisture
- Profile in black aluminum
- Support base of galvanized steel with two powerful magnets
- Fixed temperature thermostat at 28°C with 11°C differential
- Silicone hose cable of 3×0,75 mm² with PG9 for tank exit and PG9 for cable hose
- Watertight sealing
- Option: We can also provide the CMG heater with a with 1200 mm 3/8” pressure connection of metallic mesh.
|IHP model. no.
||Surface power (W/cm²)