Contact us directly at +46 (0)31-795 30 30 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat Strip Heaters
– Data Sheet
Flat strip heaters
>> Flat strip heaters are constructed with a resistance wire or tape wound on a mica sheet insulated on both faces by mica sheets. These very thin heaters offer a very fast response and can be designed to any required size. Standard is a stainless steel sheath but they can also be protected by aluminum or nickel plated sheet.
Flat ceramic heaters are constructed with a resistance wire wound on ceramic insulators and protected by stainless steel sheath. These elements are used for heating moulds, tools or press platens up to 650°C.
- Specific Wattage up to 4W/cm2
- Working temperature up to 320°C
- Internal sheet made of high heat conductivity treated steel
- External sheet made of stainless steel AISI 430 resistant to high temperatures
- Resistive ribbons made of Ni-Cr 80/20
- Insulation made of pure Mica for high temperatures
- Heater’s standard thickness 4 +/-0.5mm
- Fiberglass insulated feeding cable with pure Ni or Cu-Ni conductor externally protected by metal braiding (built in earth wire) – working temperature 320°C , with peak 350°C<
- Pure Ni or Cu-Ni conductors with silicon sleeve -max working temp. 180°C, peak 200°)
Feasible electric connections
- All mono phase voltages
- Over 100mm width it is possible to apply a star (Y) or delta (∆) three phase feeding
Flat mica heater with casing of heat-treated steel, 6mm thickness. (overall thickness 10mm +/- 0.5mm). Fixing holes according to customer specification.
Flat mica heater with insulation.
Flat mica heater with casing of heat-treated steel (overall thickness 14mm +/-0.5mm) Available square, rectangular, U-shaped or L-shaped.
Circular or semicircular shaped mica heaters.
A large number of different connections are available.
Please contact our technical sales team for further information!
Holes or slots
Heaters with a width larger than 30mm can be supplied with external thermocouple, holes or slots.
It’s also possible to provide a threaded connector as showed in the picture
|M12 x 1,75
|M12 x 1,5
|M12 x 1(12MC)
|M8 x 1,25
|M10 x 1,5
|M10 x 1(10MB)